5.22.2012

Sorry Ladies, June is all about the Fellas.


June is Men’s Health Month and to celebrate, I will be offering all my male patients an amazing discount on Community Acupuncture Treatments ($150 for UNLIMITED Treatments in June) and $50 Off Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Treatments. I will also be publishing a number of educational articles on my blog about specific, Male-related Health topics. I also have New Clinic Hours starting June 4th, as I will be offering Private AND Community Acupuncture Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.


Address Your Stress

Here are two Special Offers just for the fellas:


Want Less Stress and More Energy?
     Experience the benefits of frequent Acupuncture!
$150 for a Month of UNLIMITED
Community Acupuncture Treatments

New and Current PatientsValid Through June 29th.
BUY NOW

Look and Feel Younger with
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture!

$50 off Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
New and Current PatientsValid Through June 29th.


Just For Men 
a 3-part series on Male-related Health Issues
     Men experience stress from many directions and as we age, acute and chronic stress start to take their toll on our energy level, physical appearance, sex drive, and emotional health.
     The month of June, I will be shifting the focus of my blog towards more Men's Health-related topics. This 3 part series of articles will address the core Men's Health issues that I see in my practice on a regular basis. Topics will include:

Stay Tuned In This June, As We Celebrate Men's Health!