From Google to Twitter, many companies are including on-site Community Acupuncture as a way to keep their employees healthy and happy. Get me in touch with your HR person and let me bring the needles to you!
Recent studies show that acupuncture can dramatically reduce stress and anxiety, promote concentration and focus, and boost the immune system. Why not do this at work?
What Does On-Site Acupuncture Look Like?
- A quiet, communal space (conference room, lounge area, etc.) with adequate chairs is all we need.
- Employees relax in their chairs while acupuncture is administered in a community-style atmosphere.
- There is no need to disrobe - the acupuncture points needled are on the ear, hands/wrists, and feet/ankles.
- Each employee is scheduled at 10-minute increments and will rest comfortably for at least 20 minutes.
Your Boss and Co-Workers Need A Little More Convincing?
I am also available for casual Lunchtime Presentations on the many benefits of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. I will "demystify" the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine with a brief demonstration and also answer some of the most common questions people have.
- How does acupuncture work?
- What medical conditions does acupuncture treat?
- Does acupuncture hurt and is it safe?
- What happens during an acupuncture treatment?
- Can I use it with Western medicine?
- And more!
Make going to work a healthy experience and CONTACT me today to design a Wellness Program that suits your office.