7.02.2013

New Location!

I'm excited to announce that I will be adding a second office location at 2148 Market Street (between Church and Sanchez), right above Joe's Barbershoponly a few steps away from the Church Street MUNI station. July 23rd will be the first day I will begin seeing patients at this location.


Like my current office, the new space is home to a few other healthcare practitioners. I will be offering Private Acupuncture and Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatments on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

And don't worry - I will still be practicing out of The Blue Buddha on Monday and Friday.

I am thrilled to offer you even more opportunities to receive acupuncture during the week. Visit my redesigned website for more info about scheduling an appointment at the new location.

Yours in health,
Eric Kerr, LAc